- You need to close any open trades before making a withdrawal.
- You need to transfer your funds from your MetaTrader to your Vital Markets account.
- Request for a Withdrawal.
- Always enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet.
- We target to process withdrawals within 1 business day. Once processed, funds will be credited to your Bitcoin Wallet within 1-3 hours depending on the Blockchain traffic.
Let's go through the process:
> Open your MetaTrader application.
> Click the Trade tab.
> Right-Click on your trade that needs to be closed.
> Click Close Order.
> In the center of your Vital Markets account dashboard, you will see a Transfer Money option.
> Select the Transfer Type MetaTrader to Wallet.
> Select your MetaTrader Account number you would like to transfer the funds from.
> Choose the Wallet you would like to transfer the funds to.
> Enter the Amount you would like to transfer.
> Tap Transfer.
> Now your funds are in your Vital Markets Wallet and available for withdrawal.
> Tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top right of your screen.
> Select Withdrawals and tap New Withdraw.
> Choose the Withdraw Method as Bitcoin.
> Select the Wallet you want to withdraw your funds from.
> Insert the Amount you would like to withdraw.
> Tap Request.
> Confirm all your details by tapping Withdraw.
> You will be prompted to input your BTC Address of your Bitcoin Wallet Provider.
> You are able to identify if the withdrawal has been requested correctly by checking its status. Simply tap on the three horizontal lines button, choose the Withdrawals tab, and use the bar at the bottom to scroll right.
> If the status appears as WAITING INFO, this means that you have not entered your BTC address yet. Simply click/tap on the Add info button and you will be prompted to input your BTC Address.