- You need to close any open trades before making a withdrawal.
- You need to transfer your funds from your MetaTrader to your Vital Markets account.
- Request for a Withdrawal.
- Always enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet.
- We target to process withdrawals within 1 business day. Once processed, funds will be credited to your Bitcoin Wallet within 1-3 hours depending on the Blockchain traffic.
Let's go through the process:
> Open your MetaTrader application.
> Click the Trade tab.
> Right-Click on your trade that needs to be closed.
> Click Close Order.
> In the center of your Vital Markets account dashboard, you will see a Transfer Money option.
> Select the Transfer Type MetaTrader to Wallet.
> Select your MetaTrader Account number you would like to transfer the funds from.
> Choose the Wallet you would like to transfer the funds to.
> Enter the Amount you would like to transfer.
> Tap Transfer.
> Now your funds are in your Vital Markets' Wallet and available for withdrawal.
> Tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top right of your screen.
> Select Withdrawals and tap New Withdraw.
> Choose the Withdraw Type as Bitcoin.
> Select the Wallet you want to withdraw your funds from.
> Insert the Amount you would like to withdraw.
> Tap Request.
> Confirm all your details by tapping Withdraw.
> You will be prompted to input your BTC Address of your Bitcoin Wallet Provider.