- When using this payment method, you will be using your Credit or Debit card to purchase Bitcoin from a third-party provider.
- When using this method, you are only able to deposit into your USD, EUR, or GBP wallet.
- The minimum amount required is $€£50.
- Each deposit has its own Bitcoin address which cannot be reused for other deposits.
- Once the funds are sent over from the provider, they will be processed on the Blockchain network for 1-3 hours and will be automatically credited to your account.
Let's go through the process:
> To begin depositing, you will need to tap on the Funding tab from the side navigation bar.
> For your deposit type, select Bitcoin via our third-party provider as shown in the example below.
> Select the Wallet you would like to add funds to.
> Enter the Amount you would like to deposit.
> You will now receive an email with instructions on how to proceed.
> The email received will direct you to the provider and you will need to log in to your account on their platform or create an account.
> You will be provided with your own one-time Bitcoin address. This address will need to be provided to the provider.
> Tap on Complete my Deposit to proceed.
> At this point, you will need to Create an Account or Login.
> You will then need to add your card details on the third-party website, along with providing them with the given Bitcoin address.
> The last step is finalizing the deposit. You may do this from the My Account tab on the provider's account and Authorize the deposit.
> Your deposit status on your Vital Markets account will shortly change to WAITING CONFIRMATION, which means the funds are processing on the Blockchain network.