- When using this payment method, you will be using your Credit or Debit card to purchase Bitcoin from a third-party provider.
- When using this method, you are only able to deposit into your USD, EUR or GBP wallet.
- The minimum amount required is $€£50.
- Each deposit has its own Bitcoin address which cannot be reused for other deposits.
- Once the funds are sent over from the provider, they will be processing on the Blockchain network for 1-3 hours and will be automatically credited to your account.
> To begin depositing, you will need to either click on the Fund your Account option, the Funding shortcut or by visiting the Funding tab from the side navigation bar.
> You will now receive an email with instructions on how to proceed.
> The email received will direct you to the provider and you will need to login to your account on their platform or create an account.
> You will be provided with your own one-time Bitcoin address. This address will need to be provided to the provider.
> Click on Complete my Deposit to proceed.
> At this point, you will need to Create an Account or Login.