Vital Markets - CHF (Swiss Franc) Leverage
Modified on: Fri, 20 Aug, 2021 at 6:02 PM
- On the 20th August 9PM server time, the leverage for CHF (Swiss Frank) pairs will be dropped to 1:50 from 1:500 pending further notice.
- This is due to changes with regard to margin requirements made by our liquidity provider.
- Affected pairs: AUDCHF*, CHFJPY*, CADCHF*, NZDCHF*, EURCHF*, GBPCHF*, USDCHF*.
- If trading any CHF pairs after 9PM server time on 20th August, kindly ensure that sufficient margin is available in order to protect your funds.
- Leverage changes will be proportional to your account's leverage. If your account has a leverage of 1:500, it will automatically be reduced to 1:50.
- If your account has a leverage of 1:300, it will automatically be reduced to 1:30.
- If your account has a leverage of 1:100, it will automatically be reduced to 1:10.
- Leverage changes continue with the same pattern.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.